- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Navigating to the Navigation
To make additions or edits to the desktop menu, from the Dashboard:
- On the vertical tab to the left of the screen, click the Content icon, resembling a pencil
- On the same vertical tab, click Layouts
- Here you will see a mockup of the Desktop screen. Click on Header
- Click Desktop navigation
- Click Desktop Menu
From here you can customize the features available to users in the desktop menu.
Creating New Navigation Links and Groups
Navigation items can either be a Link: a top-level, clickable item, or a Group: the top-level item that leads users to clickable sub-menu items via a dropdown. Note that a navigation item won't appear on the attendee-facing side until it has an anchor (a link), even if you create it in this menu.
Configuring Link Items
On the far-right of any Link item, there are three horizontal dots. Selecting that menu will allow you to:
- Go to Page: Open the page to which this nav item is linked
- Edit: Edit the navigation label, anchor, or icon
- Delete: Delete the navigation item. Note: this does not delete the page the navigation was linked to, just the navigation item itself.
The navigation items are ordered top-to-bottom, which corresponds with left-to-right on the desktop navigation bar. To reorder the items, click the box and drag it into the desired order. Release when the blue "Drop Here" box and line are visible between the items.
Configuring Group Items
Navigation groups themselves aren't clickable, but they house any number of drop-down navigation items. By default, new events have People, Schedule, Communication, and Account groups, each with their own sub-menu navigation items.
To remove a sub-menu item from a group:
- Select the group
- For the item you want to remove from the Group, select the three dots on the right and choose Move to Parent.
To add a top-level item to a group, click and drag the item on top of the existing group. Release when the blue "Drop Here" box is visible on the Group.