- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
The Pathable app offers a number of ways to communicate with your attendees:
- An email can be sent to the email addresses you have for the profiles in your app. It's typically the most widespread way to contact your attendees.
- A bulletin is a short message that is posted within the attendee's notifications (the bell icon on the far-right of the desktop and mobile home pages), and can be posted elsewhere, using the Campaigns Gallery widget.
- A push notification is a message under notifications on the Pathable platform. This message is also delivered as an app notification sent to users' Apple or Android phones. Push notifications require you to have purchased and configured a native app with Pathable.
Pro Tip: These three communication types can be combined. For example, you can send a message as a push notification and an email. If you do, it will attempt to deliver the push notification first, then, for anyone who fails to receive it, an email will be sent.
Another example: you can also send a short push notification, alerting your users to a longer bulletin that's been published, that links to the bulletin so that they can easily read it.
Here are a few instructions to help you get started:
- Create and send/schedule a one-time email or push notification campaign
- Create a template email or push notification to be used more than once
Emails will, by default, come from an @pathable.com no-reply email address. If you'd like to send emails from a different domain, click here to read the instructions on how to configure your email server to do so.