- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Importing Organizations From Spreadsheet Follow
Pathable can read Excel and CSV spreadsheets and create organizations' accounts automatically. From your Dashboard:
- Select Data Import
- Download the "Exhibitor/Sponsor Template" from the top of the page and prepare your data (see below for tips)
- Click Start New Import Excel / CSV Spreadsheet
In the Import data type menu, choose Organizations.
Select your file
Select Map Columns
Match the fields from your spreadsheet to the fields in the app. Check the "overwrite" checkbox on any fields where you would like the imported data to overwrite existing data. (see below)
Select Start Import.
- You are not required to use Pathable's template, if your spreadsheet is in the same column-type format. Our system can parse a spreadsheet, determine the columns of data available and give you the option of matching them up to Pathable's fields. Our template is a convenience because it has all the "correct" fields.
- You may import the same spreadsheet repeatedly and Pathable will use either the "external id" field (if present) or the "email address" field to match records. Agenda sessions external IDs can not contain any blank spaces. By default, it will ignore records for users that you have previously imported, but you may use the Overwrite checkbox on the Map Columns to tell Pathable to update existing records with the information you are importing.