- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Adding Sessions to your Agenda Overview Follow
There are 3 different methods to add sessions to your account: manually, via a spreadsheet, and via a data feed provided through select registration providers.
- Import them automatically from a registration service
If you are specifically looking for information regarding virtual (not in-person) agenda configuration, that information is available at this link: How to Set Up a Virtual Agenda.