- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Welcome to Pathable’s next generation (“vnext”) event app platform! If you haven’t already, you should shortly receive an invitation email with a customized link that will give you access to start setting things up. (Do not forward this email, otherwise you will give others access to your administrative account.)
If you have any questions or concerns, please use the green Support option in your administrative dashboard or email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will respond to you quickly.
Your app has three “experiences”:
- Desktop Web App: This is what your attendees will see if they load the URL for your event on a desktop web browser such as Safari, Chrome or Internet Explorer.
- Mobile Web App: This is what your attendees will see if they load the URL for your event on their mobile devices. It is an identical experience to the native app.
- Native app: An iOS / Android app, under your name, that can be downloaded from the Apple and Google Play app stores. (Important note: By Apple’s rules, your organization must obtain your own Apple Developer Account so that we can submit your app to the app store. Apple will not allow your app to be submitted under any account but yours.)
- We will need to collect some information from you to build your native app (e.g., the icon that should appear when the app installed.) However, because the mobile web and native experiences are identical, you can go ahead and import all your content, set your design and styles, etc. using the Host Tools Dashboard.
The first thing you'll want to do is create accounts and send an invitation to anyone on your staff that will be assisting you with setup. Click here to find out how to create accounts for your staff, speakers, and attendees.
Client Advocate - Your Pathable champion who will work with you on contract inquiries, adding events/products, feature requests, and renewals. Your Client Advocate will keep you informed with product updates, consultations, and post-event reviews.
Implementation Specialist - Your Implementation Specialist (IS) will be your Pathable platform guru. They will set expectations on key deadlines to meet your project goals and provide training/resources to empower you to customize your app/site.
Solutions Technician - The Solutions Technician is the "onsite" support for virtual events. They are in direct contact with the event host, ensuring speakers are prepared for their sessions on Zoom, and assisting attendees by monitoring our ticketing system. They are there for troubleshooting and escalating any potential hiccups during the event.
Note: Depending on your event contract, you may not have some of these contacts.
Camp Pathable - Pathable's dedicated training platform for event administrators, event speakers, and event moderators.
Design Guide - A great resource for recommended graphic dimensions across the platform.
Release Notes - A special page in the Knowledgebase that details all the releases that Pathable has completed. Pathable typically completes new releases every two weeks.
Status Reports - Pathable's status page that updates if there are any major platform-wide issues. You may subscribe for updates to this page.
Our Welcome to Pathable training is below. This is the first training we recommend you attend in Camp Pathable.