- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Manage an Organization's Page and Access Metrics Follow
Organizations have their own landing page within a Pathable platform, with a number of customizable areas. You must be logged in to the Pathable platform, and have appropriate permissions, set by the event host, to make edits to your page. If you need your login information, or are logged in but not able to edit, please contact the host of your event.
- Log in to the event platform and locate your organization listing.
- Click the Manage button in the upper-right corner:
On the Manage menu, there are a number of tabs on the left:
- Basics allows you to edit the Organization's details: Name, logo, Description, and any tags/keywords the host has provided
- On the right, the "Manage your Team" area allows you to add/remove members to your team. Team members have management access. If the person you want to add is not available in the New Member drop-down, please contact the event host, since the person must be added to the platform before they can be added to a team.
- Leads lists information about attendees who would like more information from you
- Visits lists information about attendees who have visited your page - please note that these are not inquires/ hard leads, and should not be treated as such
- Analytics lists the number of Booth Visits, Conversations, and Content Consumption for the organization - please see this article for more detail on analytics: View and Download Organization Metrics
- Polls allows you to configure interactive polls for attendees - please see this article if you'd like more detail on polls: Create and Manage Polls
- Content Assets allow you to upload files (handouts, one-sheets, etc) that attendees can download, and videos to be featured on your organization page. Please see this article for more detail on Content Assets
- Talk Now when enabled, allows you to view the call log of total Talk Now calls. Please see this article more more detail on Talk Now