- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
How to Attend a Virtual Meeting Follow
To attend a virtual meeting on the Pathable platform, we strongly recommend using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browsers. Due to limitations within Zoom, attendees in Safari, Firefox, or other browsers may have to dial in via telephone in order to hear the meeting audio. Telephone dial-in numbers are provided once you join the broadcast.
Alternatively, you can also start the broadcast, then click the link in the lower-left corner in order to open the meeting within the Zoom program.