- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Establish Your Google Play Developer Account Follow
Your Google Play Developer account will be the “home” for your apps and identify your apps as belonging to your organization. Don't worry, Pathable will still be building and submitting your app to the Google Play Store, but it must be done from an account that belongs to your organization. There is a one-time, $25 USD fee to enroll in Google Developer.
Step 1: Create a Company Google Account
We recommend that you choose an email address that can be accessed by multiple people within your company. Google will send you important messages or notifications about your app to this address. If you already have a Google Account that you want to use to sign in to your Developer Account, skip to Step 2.
If you don't have a company email address, create a Gmail account by clicking this text. Please note that a Google account is not necessarily an "@gmail.com" account. For example, a user can sign up for a Google account that is associated with their Hotmail or Yahoo email address. A Google account is a user account that can be used to login to all Google applications such as Gmail, Drive, and Maps.
Step 2: Enroll in Google Developer
Once your new Google account is verified, open the Google Play Developer Console to enroll.
- Sign in to https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/ with your Google account.
- Read and agree to the Developer distribution agreement. Select Continue to Payment.
- Pay the $25 USD nonrecurring registration fee for your account with a credit card.
- Complete your account details. Your developer name, email address, and website will be displayed on the Google Play Store page of your app.
- Developer name
Please enter your company name. This is displayed as the name of the publisher.
- Email address
Please enter your support email so your app users can reach you.
Your company website.
- Phone number
Google should be able to contact you at this number if any problems come up with your app. This is not displayed publicly.
- Developer name
When your registration is verified, you'll be notified at the email address associated with your Google Play Developer Console. It normally happens within half an hour, but may take up to 48 hours.
Step 3: Finalize Settings and Invite Your IS
Once you have a Google Play Developer Console account, make sure to enter a physical address in the Account Details, as this is a Google requirement in order to publish apps.
- In your Google Play Developer Console, go to Settings.
- On the page that opens (Developer account Account details), enter a valid current address where Google can contact you.
- Select SAVE on the top right.
Now you are ready to invite your IS as an administrator (with limited powers) to your account:
- In your Google Play Developer Console, go to Settings Users & Permissions Invite new user.
- On the "Invite a new user" screen, enter the following information, then click Send Invitation.
- Email: [insert the email address of your Implementation Specialist here]
- Access expiry date: Never
- Role: Release Manager (We need this for creating and updating your app)
This action will trigger an email to your IS, who will accept the invitation shortly.