- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Preparation Before the Event Follow
We recommend getting your machine set up at least several days prior to your presentation.
- Install "Zoom Client for Meetings" for zoom.us/download
- Use the link provided by your event organizer to sign in to your account on the virtual event site. After setting a password so you can sign in later, we recommend you complete your profile, including uploading a photo.
- Use the menu at the top of the page to visit the agenda, find your session and visit its page.
Important Note: On Mac computers, you may need to update your security settings if you wish to share your screen during your presentation. You can do this through System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Screen Recording. Check the option for zoom.us.
For more information, see: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360016688031
If you wish to create polls for your audience to respond to during your talk, you can access this option through the "Manage" button on your session's page. Visit this knowledgebase article for more information: Create and Manage Polls.