- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Set Up a Virtual Agenda Follow
Your virtual event will have an agenda, just like a traditional event. It can consist of several types of sessions:
- Webinar: One or more speakers can be seen and heard, and the attendees are in "view only" mode.
- Meeting: All participants can see and hear each other.
- Tradeshow: Participants interact with participating organizations, in the "Meeting" style.
- Pre-Recorded Webinar: Participants will view a pre-recorded video that the host uploads in advance.
- Poster Session: Document files added to this session will appear at the top of the meeting page
You have the option of having attendees view either of these embedded in Pathable's pages or launch the Zoom application separately. By default, the webinars will play embedded and the meetings and tradeshow will launch the Zoom application. You can change this setting through Settings > Agenda in your management dashboard.
A webinar embedded in a page
A meeting in the Zoom application
Creating your agenda
There are two ways to put items on your agenda: manually and via import.
Adding sessions from spreadsheet
From your management dashboard:
- Visit Data Import > Import Jobs
- Download the "Agenda Template" Excel file
- Fill in your event's agenda. The critical columns for making this virtual are:
- Enabled for IAV: Set this to "TRUE" to make this make this a virtual session
- IAV Mode: Set to "Webinar" or "Meeting" according to your preference
- Capacity: Determines how many simultaneous participants. For Meetings, enter 500 or less, and for Webinar, choose either 3,000, 1,000 or 500, according to the licenses you purchased.
- Speaker Emails: Include the email addresses of your speakers. These are the people who will have the ability to "Start Broadcast" on the webinar. (You must first add profiles for the speakers, as the system will the email addresses you list here with existing profiles on your event.)
- Choose Start New Import > Excel / CSV Spreadsheet
- Follow the prompts to upload your file
Adding sessions manually
From your management dashboard:
- Visit the Agenda page
- Click + Add Meeting
- Enter your meeting details, then select Save and Setup Virtual. The Virtual tab will open.
- Select a webinar, meeting, virtual trade show, pre-recorded webinar, or poster session.
- Once you've made a selection, additional options may appear. Once you have the configuration you want, select Save:
Capacities and Licenses
There are two considerations when choosing the capacity of a webinar or meeting.
For webinars, your contract should have specified the number of simultaneous webinars of a particular size. For example, if you purchased one "3,000 participant" license and four "1,000 participant" licenses, you will only be allowed to schedule one webinar with a capacity of 3,000 at any given time, whereas you would be able to schedule up to four webinars with up to 1,000 participants simultaneously.
For meetings, the technical limit is 500 simultaneous participants in a given meeting. However, you may wish to set a lower limit for practical reasons. For example, if you are encouraging small group conversations, you may want to limit a session to 20 simultaneous participants.
Participants will be able to reserve their spot in either a webinar or a meeting by clicking the "Add to Agenda" button prior to meeting time, or clicking on the "Join Meeting" button at the time of the session. If the session is at capacity and an additional participant tries to join, they will not be able to.