- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
To make adjustments to the mobile home screen buttons, from the Dashboard:
- On the vertical tab to the left of the screen, click the Content icon, resembling a pencil
- Click the User tab
- Click App Home
- Click Mobile Home Screen Buttons
From here you can add or edit the buttons on your mobile home screen.
Creating New Navigation Links and Groups
Navigation items can either be a Link: a top-level, clickable item, or a Group: the top-level item that leads users to clickable sub-menu items via a dropdown. Note that a navigation item won't appear on the attendee-facing side until it has an anchor (a link), even if you create it in this menu.
For the Mobile Home Screen buttons, a Group serves as a row, so all navigation items in a Group will also be in the same row of buttons. A single Link, with no Group, would then span the entire row by itself.
To add a new Link or group, select the Add Link or Add Group buttons on the right side of the page.
Configuring Link Items and Changing Icons
On the far-right of any Link item, there are three horizontal dots. Selecting that menu will allow you to:
- Go to Page: Open the page to which this nav item is linked
- Edit: Edit the navigation label, anchor, or icon
- Delete: Delete the navigation item. Note: this does not delete the page the navigation was linked to, just the navigation item itself.
The navigation items are ordered top-to-bottom, which corresponds with left-to-right within a group, and top-to-bottom for the Groups themselves. To reorder the items, click the box and drag it into the desired order. Release when the blue "Drop Here" box and line are visible between the items.
Changing an Icon
- Select the item you'd like to change
- Select an item from our library by engaging the dropdown, or import a graphic (JPG or PNG, 100px x100px)
- You may also elect to upload a background image. This image will fill the space behind a button. Plan for an image with a wide aspect ratio, to ensure an attractive display on all phones and tablets.
Configuring Group Items
Navigation groups themselves aren't clickable, but they house any number of drop-down navigation items. By default, new events have People, Schedule, Communication, and Account groups, each with their own sub-menu navigation items.
To remove a sub-menu item from a group:
- Select the group
- For the item you want to remove from the Group, select the three dots on the right and choose Move to Parent.
To add a top-level item to a group, click and drag the item on top of the existing group. Release when the blue "Drop Here" box is visible on the Group.