- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
To manually add one session, complete the following steps:
- Dashboard > Select Agenda.
- Select the Add Meeting button.
- Type the basic information of the session you are adding. Be sure to include a value for External ID.
- Select the Save & Setup Virtual button to save your work and continue editing the virtual settings for the session. Or, you can select the Create button if you are completely finished editing the session.