- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Add People Manually Follow
To add people (users) individually through the Dashboard:
- Click People
- Click Add New in the upper-right
- Enter the person's name, and click Create.
From here, you can add additional information if you choose to that person's profile, or proceed with your next task.
- Pathable will only offer you the option of sending an email invitation to your staff, not regular attendees, until after you have "launched" your app, to prevent the possibility of mistakenly inviting people to an unfinished experience.