- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Pathable allows for any file type to be uploaded in the "Files" section. The file size limit is 10GB.
To upload a file to your session:
- Log in to your Pathable-powered event
- Select the Agenda
- Locate your meeting and select it by clicking the agenda card
- Select the Manage button
- Select the Add New File button
- In the Display Name field, type the name you'd like to be displayed with the file
- Pathable sorts files in alphabetical order by display name
- Click Upload to select your file
- Press the Save button.
Note: Files must be under 10GB to be uploaded. Please compress larger files or consider a different file format. In particular, PowerPoint slide decks are large files, so consider exporting your deck out of PowerPoint as a .pdf, which is a smaller file and maintains your file's fidelity.