- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Iframing Pathable pages into your website Follow
You may wish to display Pathable's interface in the context of your existing website. This is technically possible with iframes (see below), but note that it is NOT recommended or supported. Iframing will also not appear on a Pathable iOS/Android app.
If you wish to create the effect of having a single, seamless experience where your attendees navigate between your existing web pages and Pathable-produced pages, we recommend that you create a "look-alike" site, mirroring the styles, themes and menus across the two sites, and interlink the menus. That is, have a single, shared menu system on both sites that point to the appropriate pages, which will create the impression for the end-user that they are on a single site. You can even set Pathable to use a subdomain of your website (e.g., event.yourdomain.com) to complete the illusion.
The reason we do not recommend that you place Pathable pages within an iframe of your site is that magic sign-in links we send to your users must point to a Pathable-hosted page. If they send a user to your site, there's no way for your site to automatically sign the user into the iframed Pathable site within, which creates a difficult user experience.
That said, if you wanted to display a read-only version of your agenda on your own website using Pathable's agenda page, it is achievable.
- Dashboard > Content > Add Page > add the Agenda widget to this page
- Using the instruction provided in this article, create a custom layout for the page. Set that layout to be "Content Only" (i.e., no header or footer): Adding a Header Widget to a Page that has a Full-Page List Widget
- Navigate to Settings > Security
- Click the checkbox for "Allow framing the event app on external websites." and Save.
- Navigate to the attendee side of the app and collect the URL of the page you would like to display.
- Create on iframe on your website using the URL of the page you have just created.