- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Aventri Integration Follow
Pathable offers integration with Aventri's registration service, automatically importing registered attendees as well as the agenda and sessions for which attendees have pre-registered.
To configure the Aventri feed:
- Dashboard > Data Imports
- Start New Import > select Aventri under Data Feeds
- Enter a Friendly Name: an internal name for the feed (e.g., "Registrants from Aventri")
- For Import Data Type: choose whether you are configuring a People (attendees, speakers, staff) feed or an Agenda (sessions, who is pre-registered for which session)
- Obtain the following information from your Aventri account dashboard and input it as appropriate:
- Account ID
- Account Key
- Event ID
By default, Pathable will import basic fields about your attendees, such as first name, last name, email address, company name, job title and registration status. If you have additional profile fields you have collected as part of registration, you can import these as well, but you'll have to obtain the 8 digit ID of the field name from Aventri.
To do so, visit your Aventri dashboard, access the attendees list and hover the mouse over a field. In the bottom left of the page the field name will appear with a prefix. You can ignore the prefix and get only the numbers of the name after the _ character.
Enter those numbers into the "Questions field names" field in the Aventri setup page within Pathable. On the following pages, you'll have the opportunity to map these fields into your Pathable profile fields.