- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Admins and speakers can create and manage their own live, in-session polls.
To manage polls on your session:
- Log in to the Pathable-powered event
- Select the Agenda from the navigation at the top the page
- Locate your meeting and select it
- On the Meeting Details page, select the Manage button in the upper-right corner
- Select the Polls tab, then Add Poll
- Give the Poll a Friendly Name (shown internally only)
- The Poll Type can be either Rating (users rate from 1 through 5 stars), Multi-Choice (users select from a pre-determined set of choices) or Free-Text Entry (users type a response).
- Complete all required fields and click Create.
Poll results will, by default, displayed within the app. You may choose to hide your poll results from the attendees by choosing "Only speakers can view poll results."
You may also choose to hide the polling option itself until the session starts by choosing "Hide poll from attendees until session starts."
When it’s time for the attendees to use the poll, instruct them to pull up your session on the app, and encourage them to engage with the question. You’ll see their answers appearing in real time on your app.
Polls can be opened and closed on-demand- visit the article "Opening and Closing Polls" to learn more.