- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Pathable can import your registered attendees automatically for you through our datafeed integrations. Once configured, these integrations run automatically (approximately every hour), creating new accounts for your attendees and optionally sending them a branded, customized email from you with instructions on how to access the app and their account.
From your Dashboard:
- Click Data Import
- Click New Import and then select your provider
- Choose People from the dropdown
- Follow the instructions specific to your registration provider
- "Map" the fields from your registration provider to the appropriate fields in Pathable
- For a list of supported registration providers, see Existing Service Integrations.
- For information on contracting the building a new integration, see New Service Integrations.
- If you want to import responses to questions from your registration provider beyond the standard name, title, company and email, be sure to configure the Profile Questions in Pathable first, then set up your datafeed integration second.
- YourMembership customers can find their API Key and Passcode in the YourMembership dashboard under Content Settings > General Settings > API Configuration
- Many registration providers (e.g., EventRebels, Swoogo, RegOnline) provide XML feeds that Pathable can read. Feel free to reach out to support to find out whether your provider does and for instructions on how to set up the XSLT (translation file) that allows the integration.