- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Note: if you have the new desktop header, these instructions will not apply.
Watch it done:
The Sign-In prompt appears in the header of each page on the desktop when an attendee is not signed in. To remove this prompt, temporarily or permanently:
From the Host Tools Dashboard:
1. Content > Layout
2. Select the Desktop Header
3. In the header, you'll see two widgets: a Desktop Navigation group (or Desktop Header widget) and a widget called Prompt. Click and drag the Prompt widget on to the Widget Clipboard area, below the Content, and drop it into that space.
- If desired, repeat the process with the Mobile Header, dragging the prompt from the Header Content, down on to the Widget Clipboard.
- To reinstall this later, drag the Prompt widget from the Widget Clipboard back into its place in the Header Content.