- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Accepted Streaming Services and File Formats for Embedded Videos Follow
When using the "pre-recorded or livestreamed webinar" selection, you can embed the following video hosting platforms through the "external link" option. By just pasting a link to the video, our system will automatically embed the video or livestreamed content.
- Amazon IVS
- Sardius Media*
* These services will stream through the platform but we do not currently support check in/out data.
- .wav (44.1kHz & 48kHz)
- Soundcloud (audio only)
Additionally, we can embed an uploaded video if it's one of the following file types:
*.mp4 and .mov files must be encoded with H.264 (AVCHD) video codec and AAC audio codec. For uploaded video please keep the encoded video bitrate between 4.5Mbps and 6Mbps to balance quality and playback smoothness.
Note: Although these platforms are compatible inputs to Pathable's software, they are outside our purview. As a result, their product may change at any time, so please verify that the service doesn't have any restrictions you are unwilling or unable to meet.