- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Set Up A Session to Record Follow
To ensure a Zoom webinar is recorded, take these steps:
Before the event, configure the session to be recorded in the Dashboard.
- Dashboard > Agenda
- Select the Agenda item you want to have recorded
- Select the Virtual tab. Ensure that the "Automatically record the audio/video for this webinar" checkbox is enabled. You can also enable this checkbox using a spreadsheet import, by placing the value TRUE in the column labeled "Auto Record."
- You can also select the "Publish the recorded audio/video for post session viewing." This will automatically post the session recording as soon as it is available.
If you are a speaker for a Zoom session, visit this article for the steps you need to take to ensure the recording happens: Recording Live Presentations.