- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Pathable loves to get feature requests from our users! Comments and upvotes in our Feature Request Forum directly influence our development cycle. Read on to see how you can help make our product better!
First, make sure that your feature request hasn't already been submitted, by taking the following steps:
- Navigate to https://adminsupport.pathable.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/360001919071-Feature-Requests
- Ensure that you are signed in (upper-right corner of the page, use Google to sign in)
- In the Search Our Knowledgebase box, type your request, and on the Search Results page, verify that none of the existing requests are the same as your request.
You will discover one of two things:
The feature you want is an existing request
- Click the title of the post, then upvote it by clicking the up-arrow on the right side of the comment. You can also add additional context for why you want it by adding an additional comment.
The feature you want is not an existing request
- Select Feature Request Forum in the upper-right corner of the page
- Select "New Post" button on the right-side of the page
- Compose your new feature request, following the best practices explained below, and Submit.
Give details, context, and/or a use case for your feature request. If others can see themselves using the feature the way you describe, they are more likely to upvote it, but if you don't explain why this feature is important/valuable, it's less likely to draw upvotes.
Here's a request, written so that others might upvote it: