In addition to the metrics that Pathable automatically provides, you can export the metrics that Zoom provides, for any completed session on your Agenda.
There are two ways to pull the Zoom report.
- Dashboard > Agenda > Select the agenda item for which you need metrics
- Select the Members tab
- Select the "download" button in the upper-right corner:
When the pop-up box in the upper-right corner turns blue, click it to download the report to your computer.
- Dashboard > Agenda > select the checkboxes to the left of the agenda items for which you need Zoom metrics.
- Select the "download" button
- Select the "Zoom Attendance" button
When the pop-up box in the upper-right corner turns green, click it to download the report to your computer.
The report will be generated as a .csv, and will contain the following columns:
- Meeting Name
- Meeting External ID
- Start time
- End Time
- Checked in timestamp
- Checked out timestamp
- Email address of the participant
- Name of the participant