- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
From the Dashboard:
- In Agenda, Create a new meeting or edit an existing one
- Select the Virtual tab
- Check the box labeled Pre-recorded or live streamed webinar
- Click Save. Note that you must click "Save" before the "+ Add Video" button will become enabled.
- Select + Add Video
- Name your video as you would like it to appear to attendees.
- Choose "Upload Video" to upload a video file from your local computer or "External Link" to add a link to a third-party service such as Vimeo or Youtube, then Save.
If you use External Link, the video player in the app will embed videos or streams from the following providers:
Additionally, we will embed an uploaded video if it's one of the following file types:
When an attendee visits the meeting page, the video will display in the same area as a live webinar would have, and if multiple videos are uploaded, attendees can switch between them using the buttons below the video screen.
Administrators can also limit access to pre-recorded sessions, to only attendees who added the live agenda item to their schedule. This can be done by:
- Dashboard > Settings > Agenda
- Select "Only Session Attendees can view post-session recordings/pre-recorded content" and press save.