From the Dashboard:
- In Agenda, Create a new meeting or edit an existing one
- Select the Virtual tab
- Check the box labeled Pre-recorded or live streamed webinar
- Click Save. Note that you must click "Save" before the "+ Add Video" button will become enabled.
- Select + Add Video
- Name your video as you would like it to appear to attendees.
- Choose "Upload Video" to upload a video file from your local computer or "External Link" to add a link to a third-party service such as Vimeo or Youtube, then Save.
If you use External Link, the video player in the app will embed videos or streams from the following providers:
- Amazon IVS
Additionally, we will embed an uploaded video if it's one of the following file types:
When an attendee visits the meeting page, the video will display in the same area as a live webinar would have, and if multiple videos are uploaded, attendees can switch between them using the buttons below the video screen.
Administrators can also limit access to pre-recorded sessions, to only attendees who added the live agenda item to their schedule. This can be done by:
- Dashboard > Settings > Agenda
- Select "Only Session Attendees can view post-session recordings/pre-recorded content" and press save.