- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Configuring Pre-Meeting Reminders for Attendees Follow
You can configure automated reminders to be sent to attendees prior to meetings for which they've enrolled. These reminders will be sent to their email address, and will also show as a notification in the bell on the live app.
From the Dashboard:
- Settings > Agenda
- Meeting Global Settings is for public sessions and Private Meetings is for meetings the users set amongst themselves. Click the checkbox for Send reminder to attendees X minutes before each public/private meeting on their agenda and enter the time in the box. We recommend 10-15 minutes.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and press Save.