- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Language interpretation in meetings and webinars Follow
By virtue of our integration with Zoom, Pathable supports multiple simultaneous audio tracks on meetings, allowing for real-time translation. This is not an automatic feature and requires manual work by prior arrangement with your Implementation Specialist.
To read more about how language interpretation in Zoom works, please visit Zoom's help topic, also entitled Language Interpretation in Meetings and Webinars.
To enable the feature, you should configure your agenda, and then provide your Implementation Specialist with a list of the specific agenda items you want to enable interpretation on, along with the names and email addresses of the interpreters for each one.