- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Importing a Custom Font Follow
You can add any web-safe font to your app. Note that font files must be in .woff format.
From the Dashboard:
1. Select Settings > Design
2. In Custom Fonts, select the Add Custom Font button
3. Select the pencil icon to choose the custom font from your device.
4. Type the name of the font in the Custom font name box. Press Save.
This font will now appear in font drop-downs for use throughout the app!