Looking for information about how to configure virtual private meetings? Visit this knowledgebase article.
Note: if you have private meetings as part of your event, and you don't see a Private Meetings sub-menu within Agenda, contact your Client Happiness Manager.
- EIn the Dashboard, ensure that there's one or more meetings on your main Agenda before configuring Private Meetings.
- Navigate to Settings > Agenda > Private Meetings and select the day range for which private meetings should be allowed, and Save.
- Navigate to Agenda > Private Meetings and click the Time Slots button.
- On this calendar, click and drag to create time slots within which users can freely make meetings. Once a time slot is created, elements of the time slot be edited by clicking on the slot, like this:
Editable elements include:
- Start and end time
- Meeting duration (15 minute increments are the default)
- Time between meetings (0 minutes is the default)
- Allowing attendees to create a custom duration for their meetings or not
- If you are designating specific locations that are available during this time, include them in the Locations field.
Note: Time blocks should not overlap. For example, if Rooms A, B, and C are available from 9am-5pm, but Room D is only available from 10am-12pm, you'd need three time blocks: a block from 9am-10am with Rooms A, B, and C available, then a block from 10am-12pm with Rooms A, B, C, and D available, then a block from 12pm-5pm with just Rooms A, B, and C available again.