- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Once logged into the Host Tools Dashboard:
- Select Styles > Global Styles
- Select the Customize tab. From here you can select the heading font and font for general text.
- As an extra step, you can select the Advanced Mobile or Advanced Desktop tab. Under Typography, you will have more customizable font options.
Looking for a way to add your own web font to the app? Click here for instructions to upload your own font files.