- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Edit the Landing Page for Tradeshow Agenda Items Follow
Note: You must have access to edit system pages in your dashboard. If you do not have access to this part of the platform and would like to, please contact your Implementation Specialist.
In the Host Tools Dashboard:
On the Organizations system page, you will see an Orgs widget as the default display widget. Here are some examples of changes you can make to alter the display and/ or function of the Tradeshow landing page:
- Display your tradeshow using tiered tiles: Select the existing Orgs widget on this page > select Options > change the Sort list from Alphabetically to By Type Label. Switching this option will allow you to change this page into the tiled tiered organizations page, discussed in detail in this knowledgebase article.
- Display the Tradeshow "floor": Remove the Orgs widget, and add a Maps widget to this page instead. This would allow your attendees to see your uploaded facilities map for your event site.
- Create something totally new: Remove the Orgs widget, and build a custom Tradeshow landing page using Pathable’s widgets. Please note that this is a process that will take longer, as you would be setting the page up from scratch.