- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Configure Talk Now for Your Organization Follow
WARNING: Talk Now only works on laptops and computers. It does not work on mobile devices including cellphones, or tablets (Android or iPads).
The host for your event will set sessions during the event that are designated as Talk Now-enabled sessions. These times will be visible on the Organization's page, along with a countdown timer to the next session. Once a session is over, it will be displayed with a strikethrough:
Additionally, the Talk Now sessions will be visible on the main agenda for the event.
Only staff members of your organization with Talk Now enabled will be able to accept Talk Now calls. To grant Talk Now privileges to staff members:
- Navigate to your organization by selecting Edit My Organization from the drop-down navigation in your profile
- Select the checkbox for all staff members that should have Talk Now abilities. In this example, one staff member is enabled, but one is not:
Staff members enabled for taking Talk Now calls will be listed in the Talk Now section of your Organization Page with a green check mark next to their name, as seen in the image at the top of this article.