- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Create a Tiered Organizations Page for Sponsors or Exhibitors Follow
This improved way of representing tiered sponsors / exhibitors within Pathable sites allows the event host to designate different tile sizes and other features for each tier of sponsoring / exhibiting organization, and will automatically group the sponsors / exhibitors by those tiers. The example below has three levels of sponsorship, and the size and color of the tiles adjusts accordingly:
- Set the tiers / sponsorship levels (e.g., "Gold Sponsor", "Silver Sponsor") using the "Type" label attribute in Organizations.
- In Organizations > Profile Attributes, select the Type attribute. Under Behavior, make sure that "Use this attribute for enhanced grouping and sorting" is checked. Then select Manage Labels. Drag-and-drop the labels into the order you would like the tiers to appear.
- Navigate to Content>Pages>System>Organizations where the existing Orgs widget exists, or add a new page and a new Organizations widget.
- Select the Orgs widget itself, then select the Options tab and choose By "Type" Label option.
- For each of the tiers, highest to lowest, select the label (e.g., "Gold Sponsor") that you wish to appear that tier. Then select the options that you wish to apply to that tier (e.g., whether to include a description on the tile itself).
Pro tip! If you wish to use a different attribute than "Type" for grouping, open Organizations > Profile Attributes and find the "Use this attribute for enhanced grouping and sorting" checkbox on the attribute you wish to use instead. Uncheck the same checkbox on "Type." Follow Steps 3-6 above, using the attribute you've selected.