- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Release Date: January 27, 2021
This release introduces two main features: Exhibitor Metrics and System Check.
Exhibitor Metrics is a new feature that will provide event administrators and exhibitors information about the interaction of participants with their booths during the event. The metrics will show information about: Booth visits, Conversations, and Content Consumption. It will be useful for event administrators to measure the impact of the exhibitors on their event and for the exhibitors to measure the impact of their own content. For more details, access this article View and Download Organization Metrics.
System check is a new feature that checks the user's internet browser, and its configuration compatibility with the Pathable requirements. The check is being performed upon the first event page load and can also be run at any time from the Account drop-down menu.
Note: For current events, in order for the System Check page to be available, you will need to contact your Implementation Specialist to complete this change.
Pathable is also releasing the following user-facing changes:
- Unification of edit forms behavior in -Admin. Where applicable, screens will display an Apply option, to apply changes but stay on the same page, and a Save option, to save and leave that page.
- Need Help? Get Support link in the Desktop Header now offers suggested Help Center articles and offers the ability for attendees to submit a support ticket
- Minimum TLS has been set to 1.2 to improve security.
Pathable is also releasing assorted bug fixes and performance improvements.