The Social collection of widgets allows you to customize the placement of links to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social connecting services. You can use several of these widgets on one page to create a social wall of your own design.
- Messages: creates a message-board on the page this is added to, for attendees to engage in message-board style conversations
- Please visit the Conversations: An Overview Knowledgebase article for more information on how this works
- Facebook Page: displays the recent posts of a Facebook page of your choosing
- Facebook Post: displays one Facebook post of your choosing
- Instagram Post: displays one Instagram post of your choosing
- Twitter Timeline: displays the recent tweets of a Twitter user of your choosing
- Notifications: adds the notifications menu to the page
- Poll: adds the ability to show polls to the page, for attendees to participate in
- Walls.io: adds a Walls.io social wall. See this article for details: Configuring Walls.io Widget
Note: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts must be public in order for the widgets to display the content.