- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Release Date: February 8, 2021
This is a maintenance release with bug fixes and following changes:
- When the host creates a new meeting and selects the "Save and Set up Virtual" button, they will be presented with each type of virtual meeting, and may only choose one type, using radio buttons:
Since virtual sessions vary, each radio button will provide fields to input the correct dropdown details for its session type.
- Added support for multiple messages list widgets on the same page.
- Talk Now call quality improvements.
- Event hosts can now include yes/no columns called "Enabled for push notifications" and "Enable for email" on a Profile (People) data import.