- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Recording Live Presentations Follow
Before the session goes live, but after speakers have arrived in the Zoom room, enable the recording:
1. For the webinar-type session, recording begins when the host clicks Start Broadcast.
2. For a meeting-type session, recording begins when the host clicks Record to Cloud.
Warning: Make sure that you see the blinking red dot that says "Recording," even if the session has been set to auto-record from the event dashboard. If you don't see the red dot blinking, the session is not recording.