- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Entering a Zoom Session as a Presenter
- Pathable provides Zoom meeting or webinar information 20 minutes before the session time. At this time, presenters can enter to prepare for the start of the session. This includes Zoom Hosts, Speakers, and Moderators.
- Note: Pathable is not able to provide this information further out than 20 minutes before the session time.
If users receive a "not authorized" error while trying to start a session:
If your speakers/ admins receive the message, "You are not authorized to start the meeting using the credentials you signed in with." (see screenshot below):
This means Zoom is restricted on your company laptop by a system administaor. Please refer to the following article to resolve this issue or use a personal device that does not have company restrictions.
Users assigned to hosts on meetings must enter through a user account on Pathable's Zoom account. This is why hosts enter as "Host 500" and enter with a different domain than their personal Zoom account. Users assigned as 'Panelists' will enter with their own personal account.
Automated Recording Consent Disclaimer
In May 2021, Zoom released an automatic recording consent disclaimer. This prompts participants in meetings or webinars to provide their consent to be recorded. Participants receive a notification when a recording starts or when they join a session that is already being recorded. The participant can either consent to stay in the session or leave.
This consent disclaimer cannot be customized for your Pathable event, or turned off.
- Private Meetings in Pathable are a maximum of 40 minutes long if they have 3 or more attendees. This is because private meetings are hosted at the "basic" Zoom level.
- If a private meeting in Pathable only has 2 attendees, there is no maximum time length for that meeting.
- Private meetings do not automatically end on their end time. For example, if a private meeting is set to be 15 minutes long, it will not automatically end at 15 minutes. This is because private meetings are hosted at the "basic" Zoom level, which are maxed at 40 minutes for 3 or more attendees.
- Private meetings in Pathable cannot be recorded.
- If private meetings are set up to open in the Zoom application, attendees will need to download the Zoom app but do not need to be logged into a Zoom account to participate.
- If private meetings are set to embed on the Pathable platform, attendees will not need the Zoom app, or a Zoom account to participate.
Zoom Polls and Q&A
- In Pathable's Zoom, Polls and Q&A are turned off. This is because Pathable has poll functionality for every session on the platform. Please visit this knowledgebase article for more information.
Closed Captioning in Zoom
- Pathable supports Closed Captioning in Zoom, either automatically or manually. Please visit this knowledgebase article for more information.
Language Interpretation in Zoom
- Pathable's Zoom supports language interpretation. Your Implementation Specialist will have to enable this for you for sessions. Please visit this knowledgebase article for more information.
Zoom Breakout Rooms
- Breakout Rooms are supported in Pathable! 50 is the maximum number of breakout rooms that can be created for a Zoom meeting.
- You cannot pre-assign breakout rooms in Pathable. This can only be done once the meeting has started.
- The Zoom Host and Co-Host for the meeting can manage breakout rooms. They can choose which attendees go to what breakout room or let Zoom randomly choose for them. They can also choose to allow attendees to select their own breakout rooms as well. Please visit this knowledgebase article for more information.
- Please ensure that you and your attendees have the latest version of Zoom to have the best experience with breakout rooms.
- When a Zoom session is embedded into Pathable, attendees will not be able to use Zoom Chat. They will be able to use Pathable Chat in this case.
- When a Zoom Session is not embedded into Pathable, attendees will be able to view and use Zoom Chat.
- Zoom Hosts have the option to disable Zoom Chat for attendees. Please visit this knowledgebase article for more information.
- Zoom Chat does not allow for attendees to direct message attendees in webinars.
- Pathable does not save any Zoom Chats on sessions.
Zoom Share Screen
- You may share your screen in Pathable's version of Zoom! This is great for speakers who need to share a PowerPoint during their presentation, or a video. Zoom also has the option to share a Whiteboard during your webinar or meeting.
Embedded Zoom Webinar in Pathable
- In an embedded Zoom Webinar on Pathable, you can spotlight presenters if you wish. Only up to 4 can be on the embedded screen at the same time. If you have more than 4 spotlighted presenters, you can scroll through the screen to see the others.
- You can spotlight up to 9 presenters at a time in total.
- Third-party cookies must be enabled to view embedded zoom on a Chrome browser.