- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Release Date: February 22, 2021 (Updated February 24, 2021)
- Upgraded Zoom WebSDK to 1.9: this update will allow for most, but not all, virtual attendees to see Gallery View meeting sessions (not webinar sessions), embedded within the platform. This feature is browser-dependent.
Attendees using the Chrome, Edge or Opera browsers will be able to choose "Gallery View" during an embedded meeting. Here's an example from Chrome:
Due to limitations of Zoom, Gallery View, during embedded meetings, is not available for Safari and Firefox browsers.
- Improvements to the System Check for attendees:
- Added a check for mobile users, to ensure their mobile device meets minimum requirements
- System Check will now only run the first time an attendee loads the event, rather than each time
- Once a meeting has occurred, attendees can no longer use the "Reserve Spot" button.
- Added password reset functionality to Supervisor (internal systems change, nothing to see here).
Additionally, Pathable has included assorted bug fixes and performance improvements.
The options in the Map Columns portion of data mapping, used for importing data, have been clarified, so that event hosts know if their new data will append itself to the old data (label-type attribute), or overwrite the old data (all other types):
Embedded webinars do not support gallery view for attendees. Gallery view is available to all attendees for meetings though.