- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Release Date: March 10, 2021
Major updates include:
Click any of the items above to jump to that section of the notes, or read on for a full tour. . .
Videos & Files on Organization Pages
Within the Manage menu that is visible to Organization staff members only, the Files tab of the Organization Details page is now called Content Assets, and split in two sections: Videos and Files. Videos can feature up to 6 videos, and you can feature up to 4 Files of any type, with a file size limit of 10GB, on the organization page.
On the attendee-facing side, the videos will be displayed in a carousel format, the files will be visible for download, and all of the content will be also displayed in the Files tab.
Members of an organization can add, edit, and reorder their own content, by clicking the Manage button on their organization's page, then selecting Content Assets. To feature a file or video, you must select the Star icon on the right side of the page. This step is featured below:
Note: You will still be able to add as many files as you wish to organization pages. You will limited to featuring up to 4. Only videos added to Content Assets/Videos section will be previewed on the Organization Page.
Detailed Talk Now Call Logs
Detailed Talk Now call logs are now available to both event hosts, via the Host Tools Dashboard, and to the organization themselves, via their own attendee-facing Organization Details page.
Event hosts can access the logs by navigating to Organizations>Talk Now, then selecting the Export button:
Organizations can access their own log by navigating to their Organization's Page>Manage button, then select the Talk Now tab:
The log can be exported as a CSV file and and provides the following data:
- Caller and Responder
- Call time, response and duration
- Status of the call:
- Attendee hung up
- Timed out [card OR meeting] - indicates if caller left a card or requested an after-hours meeting when nobody picked up
The new widget available at Essentials>Walls.io allows event hosts to easily embed a walls.io social wall into a page. Note that a paid Walls.io subscription is not included. Walls.io does have a free account option, but Pathable recommends considering a subscription if the social wall aspect of the event is important. See this article for full instructions related to this widget: Configure Walls.io Social Wall.
Editable Account Menu
Hosts can now alter the individual menu items in the attendee-facing Account menu by accessing Content>Navigation>Desktop Header>Account Dropdown:
Just like other menus, event hosts can now add, edit, reorder and delete existing menu items, and indicate if the item should be displayed to desktop users, mobile users, or both.
Improved Support Display
The attendee-facing Support widget now opens to common issues and displays the Contact Us button.
System check will be temporary disabled on mobile apps.
- The description of sessions now appear in agenda cards. You can disable this in the Dashboard > Agenda > Attributes > Description
- We have added support for superscript <sup> and subscript <sub> tags in the HTML editor.
- The color picker no longer requires the # symbol when entering a hex code color value. However, if a value is pasted in with the # attached, the system will still handle it correctly.
Additionally, Pathable is releasing assorted bug fixes and performance improvements.