- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Release Date: March 29, 2021
Major updates include:
New Exhibitor Metrics
We have added following new metrics associated with the Organization Details page:
- Links Views
- Video Average Duration
- Average Session Duration
Please refer to the exhibitor metrics article for additional details: View and Download Organization Metrics
Basic Support for Internationalization
This release marks the completion of the first stage of our internationalization project. Event hosts can now provide alternate text for all of the -app static texts. This stage allows for attendee-facing app customization and lays the foundation for multi-language support in the following stages.
Please refer to the Internationalization article for details: Change System Language or Change System Labels (Internationalization)
- Need help? Get Support -app header is now visible for event admins.
- The Get Support link displayed on user login can be now customized in the same way as the -app header link. This customization option is available by navigating to Settings>Basic.
Pathable administrators now have the Manage button in any of the organizations, so that they may manage an organization just like a staff member.
- Organizations can now see Polls on the Organizations Details Page, in the tabbed component where Conversations, Staff, and Files appear
Impact on existing events
This section explicitly states (if any) impact of the release to the attendee-facing app.
- The tabbed component on the Organizations Details Page is getting a Polls tab.