- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
A poster session "booth" is the area where a researcher can upload their poster(s) and supporting materials, and where attendees will view materials. A poster session typically looks like this:
Poster File Type and Dimensions:
We recommend PDF files with a 16:9 aspect ratio (e.g. 2560 x 1440).
Because our poster viewer has built in zoom controls, the absolute size isn't necessarily important, but a minimum of 2560x1440 will yield clear results.
Note: Pathable does not support Poster Files uploaded via Sharepoint URLs.
The host of your event will create your "booth" for you and share a login link with you. Once you have that information and have logged in, locate your poster session and click into it, to locate the Manage button in the upper left corner:
The Manage menu will display an area to upload new files (a File tab) and Videos (a Video tab). Select the Add New File button to upload a file from your local computer:
Once you have uploaded the document, a copy is securely created in the Pathable platform, so you do not need to keep your local file in the same location.
You can also return to the Manage tab to remove documents, by selecting the trash can icon on the far-right of the listed item.