This article explains how to add photos to the Pathable platform using a URL.
Note: Any URL that requires log-in to access will not work, as the import system in Pathable wouldn't know how to log-in.
- Add the image file to OneDrive
- Select "Get link," then select "People with existing access" to get the direct link to the file
- The URL provided will be a direct path, similar to this example:
- Remove everything after the ? and replace with download=1
- Add the image file to Dropbox
- Select "Share," "Share with Dropbox," and under "Share a link instead"
- Make sure the link settings are set to "Can View - Anyone with this link can view the file" and select "Copy Link"
- Before you paste the link into Pathable to upload, change the final number at the end of the URL from 0 to 1
LinkedIn or Facebook
- On LinkedIn or Facebook, find the photo that you want to upload to Pathable.
- Right click the photo. Select the Open in new tab option, and use the resulting URL to upload to Pathable
- Please see detailed instructions linked HERE