- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
This is a maintenance release with bug fixes and small adjustments.
- The platform will now automatically increase Zoom licenses from the 300-attendee license to the 500-attendee license when the attendee count reaches 250 people, and the start of the session is within 30 minutes. This action will only occur if the event has enough 500-person licenses to accommodate the change.
- On the Host Tools Dashboard, we've made some minor changes to the Meeting>Polls and Polls> Polls Management pages to improve ease of use.
Impact on existing events