- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Release Notes v2.11.0 Follow
Release Date: May 27, 2021
With our 2.11.0 release, Pathable is bringing improved leads management for organizations as well as bug fixes and performance improvements.
Improved Leads Management
- Leads now have staff owners. Only lead owners can edit lead notes and handover a lead to another staff member.
- Talk Now and Scanned leads are assigned default owners that answered the call or scanned the attendee respectively.
- The Organization > Manage Leads tab has been completely reworked with three flittered views:
- My leads (default)
- Unassigned leads
- Other's leads
- We have added a leads search by name and refined lead interaction history.
- Organization staff will now receive notifications when an attendee leaves a card.
Please refer to the Organization Leads Management Knowledgebase article for details.
- Registration Page can be now customized through Settings > Language & Terms.
- The organization card color can be now customized by hosts through Dashboard > Content > System > Organizations. Once here, you can go to Styles Desktop and change the Secondary Background Color.
- Links to meetings will now be included when clicking 'Add to Calendar' from the meetings details page.
Impact on existing events
- The Leads tab of the Organization Management section has been updated to include additional information.
- New Talk Now and Scan leads are automatically assigned owner that took the Talk Now call or scanned the attendee.
- For existing events, the lead owner will be automatically assigned to the last staff that had an active interaction with the lead (talk-now call, note edit or scanned). If the lead has not been processed by the staff in any way it will remain unassigned.