- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Organization staff can manage event leads through the Manage button on their organization page, then by selecting the Leads tab. When enabled on the event, the Leads tab allows staff to browse, assign and export the leads.
If you don't see the Leads tab via the Manage button, please contact your event administrator.
By default the Leads tab displays leads assigned to current user. You can select from three predefined views:
- Unassigned Leads - shows unassigned leads.
- My Leads - shows leads assigned to current user.
- Other's Leads - shows leads assigned to other staff members of your organization.
To search just type either first name, last name or both. The currently selected view will be filtered and show found matches.
To view lead details just click on the lead card from on the browsing view. Each lead contains following lead personal information:
Below personal information, there is a section indicating the lead source with date and time the attendee became a lead. At this time, an attendee can become a lead by either:
- Making a Talk Now call.
- Sending a request for more information through Leave Your Card.
- Getting QR Scanned at an in-person event.
* Site admin and hidden profiles will not count as leads.
The interactions section of lead details shows chronological lead interactions with your organization. It leads events related to interacting with organization booth and its content along with timestamps. We display the following events:
- Lead visited organization page.
- Lead requested information (through Leave Your Card).
- Lead viewed a video or document.
- Lead made a Talk Now call.
Along with the interactions, we also show when the owner of the lead changed.
In Pathable, leads can be assigned to any staff member of your organization. Whenever we can, Pathable assigns the lead automatically. Otherwise, the lead will appear as unassigned on the Leads tab and has to be assigned manually. Lead owners can schedule a meeting with the lead or send them a private message.
Take a lead
To take an unassigned lead you can click Assign myself to this lead either from lead list or lead details.
Reassign a lead
In case you want to reassign the lead, you need to open lead details and use the Reassign option. Select another staff of your organization as the new lead owner.
Automatic lead assignment
Talk Now and QR Scan leads are automatically assigned to the organization staff member that responded to the call or scanned the attendee respectively. Incoming Talk Now calls from existing leads are routed directly to the lead owner.
Whenever an attendee - that is not yet a lead - leaves a card requesting information, he becomes a new unassigned lead. In this case, Pathable sends a notification to all staff members with a link to the leads list.
Lead notes allow the organization staff to capture notes. They are available to edit when browsing lead details or during Talk Now calls. Each staff member can view lead notes but only lead owners can edit leads notes.
To export leads, select the Export All Leads button. When the export is ready, a notification with a link to a .CSV file will be displayed for download.