- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
The Autoplay feature simplifies the process of simulating a live presentation. It smoothly integrates with the existing system to automatically schedule and playback a pre-recorded video at the meeting start time. Event hosts can now enable Autoplay for Webinar-style presentations, Group video meetings, Poster Sessions, and stand-alone pre-recorded content when configuring virtual meetings in -admin.
For attendees, it offers the same experience as live streaming. The meeting video starts playing at the meeting start time and attendees can neither fast forward nor rewind the video.
Please refer to this Knowledgebase article for more details: Autoplay Feature Overview
This feature has additional costs associated with it. If you are interested, please contact your sales representative or request a demonstration at https://go.pathable.com/request-demo.
Auto Scheduler allows event admins to automatically create private meeting schedules. It uses attendees' personal want-to-meet lists and can be enhanced with people attributes for matchmaking. If enabled on the event, the Auto Scheduler is available in -admin under Agenda > Private Meetings > Auto Scheduler.
Please refer to the Auto Scheduler Knowledgebase article for more details.
The stats dashboard brings Pathable custom statistics collection engine as well as a revised -admin dashboard to analyze the metrics. We do not use Google Analytics anymore.
The UI has been extended with:
- date range filter allowing to specify the data range being displayed,
- user label filter allowing to filter down of the data according to the users' labels.
Please refer to the Stats Dashboard Knowledgebase article for more details.
- Event hosts can now enable Talk Now's Call Now option on the event level. To do this, go to Dashboard > Settings > Organizations > Talk Now > select the Manually set which Organizations get Live Trade Show Rooms checkbox. Once done, go to -admin > Organizations and give organizations permission to participate in Talk Now sessions and to use Call Now as well. Enabling Call Now per organization is supported through data import.
Event hosts can now change the agenda card color. It is controlled through the Agenda widget's Style Desktop settings. Head to Secondary Background Color under Background to change the card color.
Event hosts can now control the availability of the Continue to app button on the attendee registration screen. To do that, you need to check off the Do not display 'Continue to app' button during the registration checkbox in Dashboard > Settings > People & Profiles > Login Flow.
- Clicking on a user profile photo or name of message in Conversation > Inbox redirects the user to the relevant message author's profile.
- Event hosts can now change the map marker icon color that appears on the map widget. This can be done by going to Dashboard > Content > Pages > Maps > Map widget > Styles Desktop > Secondary Background Color.
- Event hosts can now hide the Polls tab on the Virtual Meeting Details page. Go to -admin under Content > Pages > Virtual Meeting Details > Meeting Details widget, and select the Do not display polls checkbox.
Impact on existing events
No automatically applied changes to the existing UI.