- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
This article will outline the process to link to an external video on demand or live session.
For each example, please follow these initial steps to link your video:
- On the Admin Dashboard in Pathable, navigate to the Agenda and select the session in which you would like to link the stream.
- Choose the agenda session and select the Virtual tab.
- Enable the Pre-recorded or live streamed webinar option and click Apply or Save. Note that you must click "Save" before the "+ Add Video" button will become enabled.
- Select the orange + ADD VIDEO button. Please Note: If the box "Release uploaded video on meeting start time" option is checked, then the video player or livestream feed will not appear on Pathable until the scheduled start time of the session. If this box is unchecked, on the agenda details page as soon as there is any active feed being sent, the video player will be live on Pathable (even if the session hasn't started yet).
- Change the "type" field to External Link from the drop down menu.
- In the "URL" field, paste the proper link (defined below, and specific to each destination) in the URL field. (YouTube shown in example)
- Enter a name for the stream as you would like it to appear to attendees.
- Select Save to complete the process.