The initial version of the Stats Dashboard was part of Release 2.12 on July 2021. More stats were added in Release 2.15 in September 2021.
Information on Statistics
Below is a list of some of the statistics that are part of the stats dashboard, as well as some specific notes on how some stats have changed.
- Number of users who have read messages
- Number of users who have sent messages
- Number of users who added at least one session to their agenda
- Average number of private meetings scheduled per user
- Percentage of users who installed the native app
- Breakdown of users by country
- Breakdown of users by platform
- Percentage of users who watched full sessions
- Average number of exhibitor booths users visited
- Check-in and check-out stats
- Average number of meetings that each user added to their agenda
- How many users engaged in at least one Talk Now session
- How many users attended at least one "small group video meeting"
- Number of users who accessed at least one booth page
- Number of visits to event page
- Average number of meetings attended by each user
- Total hours of content watched, broken down by day
- Average minutes spent in each session
- Total number of file downloads
- Total scheduled private meetings
- Average duration spent on page
- Total chat posts on sessions
- Total views of meeting detail pages
- Total attended meetings
- List of most popular sessions
- Hours of content watched in total
- List of most popular session tracks
- Number of chat posts per agenda item
- How many attendees watched a given video
- How long attendees watched a given video
- Total number of people who added a given session to their agenda
- List of most popular speakers
- Total number of views of speaker page
- Total banner ad views
- Number of clicks on each individual banner ad image
- Click through rate of banner ads
- Number of views on campaigns
- Location of users who read campaigns
- Page views: the page view is counted only when the user leaves the page or closes the tab browser on the app. Ex.: If you access a page and never navigate to another one or do not close the tab browser, this page will not be counted as a page view.
- Private Messages: In the old implementation, this stat multiplied the message by the number of the recipients but now we are counting only messages. Ex.: If a message was sent to four recipients it will only count once.
- Exhibitor Chat Messages: Now this stat counts messages and replies, on the old implementation it did not include replies.
- Total users: For this stat, the start date of the filter is ignored.
- Private messages: This stat is the old "Installs of Native Apps". This stat triggers when the user opens the app for the first time, not when the app is downloaded.
Event organizers are also able to filter statistics based on dates to be able to compare show data before, during, and after an event. For example, an event organizer could compare the number of views on campaigns before the event began, while the event was ongoing, or after the event concluded. This filtering is possible with most stats described above.
The data is synchronized with elastic search every five minutes. If you access a page, the page view will be increased after five minutes on the stats dashboard.