This article explains the process of displaying the cameras of your virtual attendees on a larger screen to the audience in your venue or ballroom.
Please Note: The virtual settings of your agenda session must be set to "Group Video Meeting".
- One computer with Zoom installed.
- One (or more) monitor, projection screen, or IMAG (image magnification) device in the physical room (which will be the place the virtual attendees are displayed).
• First, ensure that the computer is connected to the device being used to display the virtual attendees.
• Make sure the device is mirroring what is on the connected computer.
• Then, open a browser and navigate to the Pathable event site. Select the session and join the Zoom Meeting. (You may want to ensure you are assigned a role on the session that gives you access to the green room 20 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of the session in order to test).
• Once in the Zoom Meeting, select the "View" button in the top right corner and be sure that the check mark is next to "Gallery". Then select the "Fullscreen" option for a clean view of all the attendee cameras.
• One optional step is to navigate to the "Video Settings" panel while in the Zoom room and check off the option to "Hide non-video participants".
• Make sure that all alerts and notifications are disabled on the computer.
• Do not run other unnecessary software in the background while displaying the virtual attendees.
• For best results, use an ethernet cable to hard wire the computer into the internet.