- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Release Notes v2.13.0 Follow
Improved Notifications bring new design and UX for Pathable platform notifications. The highlights of the new Notifications are:
- Notifications are now managed in the Notification Center, accessible at the bell icon in the desktop header.
- Users can now take notification specific actions such as dismiss or reply to the private meeting invitation straight from the notification.
- Users can customize which notifications they want to receive and customize some of the parameters. This is done on the Edit My Profile page.
Notifications now support changes made under Settings > Language and Terms.
- We have introduced new notifications. The full list of notifications is below:
Gamification points awarded
Private meeting request
- Response to private meeting request
Private message received
The Agenda item is about to begin
When an item on your My Agenda gets canceled
Organization Staff Members:
Tradeshow Hours are about to begin
New Card Left
Incoming Talk Now call
Importing labels allows selecting overwrite when mapping import columns. Now for each label type field, administrators have the following options.
Not Set - default options, where no changes should be made"
Overwrite - puts exactly what's in the import/data feed into the field
- Append - leaves the data that is there, but adds anything new.
- PII (Personally Identifiable Information) encryption settings are available only to Pathable admins.
- Admins can now Refresh API keys in Admin Dashboard > Settings > API > select the Regenerate button.
- Admins can now export people and agenda label attributes' details. The two new options are located in People > Profile Attributes > Export button, and Agenda > Profile Attributes > Export button respectively. Both are available only if the community has label attributes of any of two categories. Each export is called Profile Attributes Export.
- Admins can now adjust styles for all dropdown menus on the platform. To do this, go to Admin Dashboard > Styles. From here, select Advanced Desktop and scroll to the Dropdown section for editing Desktop dropdown menus, or select Advanced Mobile and scroll to the Dropdown section for editing Mobile dropdown menus.
Impact on existing events
- App notifications have been redesigned and notifications management is now carried in new Notification Center.